BT201C is a Hydraulic Hospital Transfer Cart with the capability of backrest tilting From 0 to 70°. Below are some of its features;
- Back lifting system controlled by silent air spring.
- High and low adjustment: Metal rocker system, overload protection function, not easy to break.
- Frame Made of steel/part of aluminum products
- Guardrail board: PP resin formed two side guardrail board, height 300 mm, patients are safer, can also be fixed horizontally, increase the width of the bed, so that the infusion arm has a comfortable place to place; and with double safety locks for locking, to prevent misoperation, improve the safety of operation.
- The guardrail board is provided with angle display, so as to know the angle of back rising when nursing is convenient; there are grooves in the middle of the guardrail boards on both sides to prevent the catheter from sliding and facilitate the drainage of infusion. Aluminum die-casting integral moulding guardrail bracket has higher strength, humanization and better appearance.
- Casters: Double-sided anti-winding casters with central control lock prevent hair and other debris from entering the casters and causing implementation failure. Four 150 mm diameter casters and four corners of the cart have casters control system. One foot brakes and four wheels are fixed at the same time.